Wednesday, October 10, 2007

THE DISH MACHINE

AT NORTHERN POTTER CHILDREN'S SCHOOL YOU WASH DISHES ON THE DISH MACHINE. THE MACHINE IS IN THE KITCHEN.

2 comments:

kellieann said...

hi i randomly came accross your blog im not the type to usually leave a comment on random peoples blog but i wanted to say fairplay, such a positive attitude and that is they key.
my late uncle ran a society here in limerick ireland called Dóchas. For autistic children he had two autistic boys , and my aunt also has a little boy who is appraxic it can be a struggle.
but you seem to be doing amazingly and keeping such a great attitude and embracing it , I just wanted to tell you i think you are great ,keep it up supermom :0)

Club 166 said...

Hi, Charlie!

That's a great name.

I like your blog. I always liked boiler rooms when I was little.

Joe