Tuesday, January 8, 2008


GHOST HUNTERS NEXT ON SCI-FI.

CHARLIE WAS GOOD. IT WAS WARM TODAY . NEXT ON SCI-FI, GHOST HUNTERS.



A video of Charlie typing today's blog entry.

5 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

Awesome, Charlie! I'm a big Ghost Hunters fan, too! I'm so glad they're re-visiting the St. Augustine light house. I hope Steve makes it to the top and sees something. Hope you enjoyed watching it!

Casdok said...

Sounds good to me!!!

Love Bites said...

I have never seen Ghost Hunters, but I think I might have to watch it now.

It was fun watching video of you, Charlie!

Anonymous said...

Charlie! I am trying to understand how my nephew sees the world. This is helping so much more than anything else I have found. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Charlie, I will come to your site again and again. It helps me alot. My son Joshua is 5 and has autism. But he cannot speak yet. He is working on it at school. I love ghost hunters alot it is my favorite show. It is very exciting isnt it. Thank you for blogging I will chat with you again.