A Boy with Autism Blogs
Happy Birthday Charlie! Your birthday is one day before mine but I'm a lot older than you. My little boy is about your age and he just started a blog too. I got the ideo for him to do it after I saw waht a great job you do with yours!
Wow, Charlie! Your birthday is the day after my mother's birthday. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Charlie! Your birthday is one day before mine but I'm a lot older than you. My little boy is about your age and he just started a blog too. I got the ideo for him to do it after I saw waht a great job you do with yours!
Wow, Charlie! Your birthday is the day after my mother's birthday. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment