Saturday, September 6, 2008

Vehicles on his mind.

I like a Dodge Dakota sport light truck. Because when I am 18 years old, I am going to drive a dodge dakota to Elmira with back seats on it. I am going to drive and after I drive a Dodge Dakota, I am going to drive a Dodge Durango.

Today the weather is rainy.I don't like rain. Because I like sunny. When I am 18 years old, I am going to drive a Dodge Dakota to Coudersport.

_______________________________________
Update from Mom: Charlie started second grade this year, in a regular class with an aide. He is doing well, although still fighting us to get up and moving every morning. He's loving that it's Saturday today though. I'll try to get him posting more often, he has some amazing thoughts inside his head.

5 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

That's awesome, Charlie! I always wanted a Jeep Wrangler and got my wish as an adult. What color would your Dodge Dakota sport light truck be?

Mom said...

Blue with Altezza tail lights.

Mom said...

Actually, Charlie answered that, but I had to use my account.

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlie. I have a new blue truck. A Chevy Colorado. I think you would really like it. I miss you! I hope school is going well!

Anonymous said...

Miss Amber,

I would like a dodge dakota SLT. Black. You had a Saturn VUE AWD. I would rather have a dodge dakota sport light truck.