A Boy with Autism Blogs
Awesome job Charlie! You're a real artist!
stunning!!! frame that beauty!!!
Amazing precision on the strokes, particularily for a kid.
It was surprising to me too, he hasn't wanted to paint again, but he enjoyed it that day.
Charlie's talents will be many. This drawing is an example of spacial observation that children like Charlie excel at. I'm sure he must amaze you everyday.Seth
He really does. I have to sit down and paint with him again. It's so hard to take the time with everything else, but it's important.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Awesome job Charlie! You're a real artist!
stunning!!! frame that beauty!!!
Amazing precision on the strokes, particularily for a kid.
It was surprising to me too, he hasn't wanted to paint again, but he enjoyed it that day.
Charlie's talents will be many. This drawing is an example of spacial observation that children like Charlie excel at.
I'm sure he must amaze you everyday.
Seth
He really does. I have to sit down and paint with him again. It's so hard to take the time with everything else, but it's important.
Post a Comment