Saturday, June 12, 2010

I am playing knuckles the echidna in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.  I am at the Chemical Plant Zone.

I am at Erie having a campfire. Yesterday I took a rest in the loft and I played on my nintendo DSI. it is blue. I got it from Radio Shack because Dad got it for me.

I got the nintendo DSI because I was in the hospital. Rachel brought me purple flowers in the hospital.

I was in the hospital because my ear hurt. They put an IV in  my hand.  They fixed me up. I liked the hospital, I cried when I had to stay again.  Then Miss Sue called me and said Hi Charlie!

then I went for a vacation and today we went to the Erie Zoo.

We will be on vacation until June 17th.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I've missed hearing from you! I'm sorry you had to stay at the hospital but it's neat that you got a DSI!