A Boy with Autism Blogs
My little guy has learned to write sentences today!
I think I would like the yellow carpet too. It must be quietier huh.
The old gym with the carpeted floor has no sensory issues. It is wonderful. It has three basketball hoops and Charlie loves it. I don't know why they don't use it more. Maybe because you can't bounce a ball well on carpeting.
Hope ya got to go in the yellow carpet gym. I hope you had fun at school today.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My little guy has learned to write sentences today!
I think I would like the yellow carpet too. It must be quietier huh.
The old gym with the carpeted floor has no sensory issues. It is wonderful. It has three basketball hoops and Charlie loves it. I don't know why they don't use it more. Maybe because you can't bounce a ball well on carpeting.
Hope ya got to go in the yellow carpet gym. I hope you had fun at school today.
Post a Comment