Actually Charlie is saying (but we have not worked on punctuation) that he can't wait until January 2nd to get back to school and then on that following Friday he will be back in Gym class where they have three basketball hoops. That's in the old gym, but he keeps mentioning the new gym.
He is really great at spelling, but from time to time he will ask the spelling of something, like January, by saying Juh... and I say, what do you want to say, and he says January and I say the letters to him. But two or three times and he never forgets the spelling.
One of the things that I was really worried about last year was, will he ever learn to read and how the heck will we teach him to spell. Then he went and did it all on his own.
3 comments:
The hops are new and nice huh. Music it nice too. Enjoy your days till January 2, 2007.
Actually Charlie is saying (but we have not worked on punctuation) that he can't wait until January 2nd to get back to school and then on that following Friday he will be back in Gym class where they have three basketball hoops. That's in the old gym, but he keeps mentioning the new gym.
He is really great at spelling, but from time to time he will ask the spelling of something, like January, by saying Juh... and I say, what do you want to say, and he says January and I say the letters to him. But two or three times and he never forgets the spelling.
One of the things that I was really worried about last year was, will he ever learn to read and how the heck will we teach him to spell. Then he went and did it all on his own.
Gym class is cool! Your Mom says there is a new Gym! I bet you will have lots of fun playing all kinds of fun sports in the new Gym!
Post a Comment