A Boy with Autism Blogs
The photos posted are what Charlie got for Christmas, at least part of what he got.
GREAT GIFTS Charlie!! Hope you had a great Christmas.
Great typing Charlie! My kids have lots of toys with the words 'Little Tykes' as well. You have an excellent memory and I bet you are having fun with math too! Take care big guy!
I love your new blog! I will keep checking here to read more about you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The photos posted are what Charlie got for Christmas, at least part of what he got.
GREAT GIFTS Charlie!! Hope you had a great Christmas.
Great typing Charlie! My kids have lots of toys with the words 'Little Tykes' as well. You have an excellent memory and I bet you are having fun with math too! Take care big guy!
I love your new blog! I will keep checking here to read more about you!
Post a Comment