Saturday, December 22, 2007

GRAMMA AND GRAMPA CAME OVER. GRAMMA WAS IN A WHEEL CHAIR. CHARLIE WAS GOOD. I LIKE TO RIDE A WHEELCHAIR. I WAS FEELING SO GOOD. I AM NOT SICK. I WAS AWESOME. GRAMMA WILL COME TOMORROW. CHARLIE CAN RIDE A WHEELCHAIR.

NOW THIS DAY HAS ENDED. NOGGIN WILL BE BACK TOMORROW AT 6 AM. ET, 3 AM PT

THE N STARTS IN.

Note: Charlie needed some help from Mom tonite. I typed some of his words as he said them. He was really tired and sort of excited, he wanted to get it all out, but he just got frustrated with his slowness of typing. I am not sure what the last sentence means.

7 comments:

Coal Miner's Granddaughter said...

My twins love to watch "Little Bear" on Noggin and I like to watch "Degrassi" on The N.

Excellent taste in TV, Charlie!

Glad you were able to visit with your Grandparents today. That's always a good thing! :-)

Love Bites said...

It is fun to see family for Christmas. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

Unknown said...

Hi Charlie. My son is 11yo and has asperger's syndrome.

He LOVES his grandma but she lives far away from him.

Have a merry Christimas.

from Ronn's mom (chrisd), who cruised by on Autism Bloggers

Casdok said...

I bet you were awsome!!

Stella Dean said...

I like to ride in wheelchairs too Charlie. Happy New Year.

yellowdoggranny said...

merry christmas and a very happy new year charlie..grandma's and grandpa's are the best...

Anonymous said...

i understand the last sentence!

when noggin ends, then they said "The-N starts in ___" and they have a countdown until it starts.