A Boy with Autism Blogs
Charlie, I love that you're a fellow sci-fi fan! I, too, enjoy watching Stargate Atlantis. I have to admit, thought, that I'm really a Star Trek geek. Captain Kirk is the best!Enjoy your show, hon!
All day! That's smacks of addiction to me, or is that what true fans really do?CheersThis is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"which takes you straight to my new blog.
Im like Heather, i love Stargate Atlantis, some of it i find a bit scarey! Star Trk though is my favorite!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Charlie, I love that you're a fellow sci-fi fan! I, too, enjoy watching Stargate Atlantis. I have to admit, thought, that I'm really a Star Trek geek. Captain Kirk is the best!
Enjoy your show, hon!
All day! That's smacks of addiction to me, or is that what true fans really do?
Cheers
This is my calling card or link"Whittereronautism"which takes you straight to my new blog.
Im like Heather, i love Stargate Atlantis, some of it i find a bit scarey! Star Trk though is my favorite!
Post a Comment