Thursday, April 12, 2007

Early Morning Charlie

Once again, I am posting for Charlie who does not want to type anymore.

We usually have a hard time getting him to get up on school days. Usually he says, "I am NOT going to school!" and crawls into the covers. Frankly all speech is great, but we were concerned about why he was protesting every single morning.

This morning he added, "Too Early!" which is a brand new phrase for him. Chuck and I looked at each other and said, "Wow. New words!" And appropriate usage, too. This also makes us feel better because we didn't know if it was that he was still tired that he didn't want to go or if he was having some other aversion to school going on. Now we know he is just sleepy. I can deal with a sleepyhead.

Now if we could just get him to bed earlier...

No comments: